The Quinton Family

Friday, April 04, 2008





Alex immediately started putting hats on as soon as his dad put on his to go for a run.




Alex had a good nap on Grandad's lap (or Papa as he calls him). I think Grandad had a good nap too.


Alex checking out all the goodies in his easter basket.



We took a trip to the Vancouver aquarium and Alex really liked the dolphins.











Alex wasn't too sure of this creature when he first encountered him but once they shook hands and he felt how soft he was he latched onto him with a big hug. He ran off a couple of times later to go find the "snowman".














The first night daddy came home Alex gave him all of his stuffed animals.












1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger bcgparents said...

I cannot tell you how much I miss the sound of his feet on the floors as he ran through the house, he ran everywhere he went, actually. I know I am prejudice, but he is the best little boy ever. I love him to death.

Alex has always had a thing for hats, especially the Bambi one with the ears sticking up. That was the best!

Love: Grandad Q.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home