The Quinton Family

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My favorite things







Alex's favorite thing to do is to bug the kitty. Will was quietly watching the snowfall through the window and Alex decided to start throwing his bear at him.






Alex loves to help unload the dishwasher. He hands me all the items that go in the upper cabinets and he puts away the pots that go in the lower cabinets.







Alex eating some animal crackers. On the weekend he usually leads me to the kitchen to request a "snackie."











1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger bcgparents said...

Alex likes to torment the cats just like his dad and his darned old Grandad Q. I know this has to do with the fact that we only tease the one's we love.

Alex is the most wonderful and most handsome little guy in the world. I just want to hold him and hug him and love him to pieces. And I will, later this year, Grandma too !!!

Love Grandad Q.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home