The Quinton Family

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Honeymoon

We had a 7 hour stopover in the Toronto airport on our way to Cancun. Needless to say we were pretty bored.
The resort was beautiful. We had sunny weather the entire week.We spent a lot of our time in the pools or lagoons to cool down from the heat.
We found time to go up a climbing wall. Paul made it to the top.
There were iguanas and lizards all over the resort.

Our visit to the Tulum ruins which are the remnants of a city that overlook a beautiful beach.We also took a boat ride to the Island Mujueres where Paul got to pet a shark.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger bcgparents said...

Wow! All I’ve got to say is I wish I was there. I’ m sure you’re even happier that I wasn’t.
It’s nice you had a chance to get away by yourselves for a happy honeymoon in such a lovely place.

Best Wishes.

Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home